Sunday, August 15, 2010

When Illinois Get's Mad....Tila Tequila's Near Death Episode



Get The Fudge Out??

The most infamous Z lister of our generation Tila Tequila was apparently attacked at Concert in Illinois.

According to TMZ, Tila claims she was performing at an event called the “Gathering of the Juggalos” when all of a sudden a crowd of over 2,000 people went totally bizerk and started to attack her with various objects.

Here’s her side of the story:

“I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage.

Tila has been accused in the past of being an Over Melodramatic Diva, but this one was foul..Feel Better Tila boo

We here at the FirstDose do not condone violence. Shame on you cowards in Illinois..SMFH!

No comments:

Post a Comment