Monday, September 20, 2010

LMFAO...Inmate Sues The Kardashians For Being Annoying.


Yesss, someone agrees with me!!

This is a real story, I kid you not...Perezhilton did some digging and found that An inmate at the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections is suing Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian, claiming he experienced "extreme emotional distress due to their outrageousness of actions."

D.J. Goodson says he was forced to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami and became permanently scarred after watching domestic abuse from a boxing match with Kim on an episode, as well as emotional abuse from Kourtney's "rantings." The lawsuit also states that he went under distress from racism after Khloe referred to a doll as "the black baby."

He is currently suing for $75,000.

If Only I had the time, I was going to file that suit myself...good for you D.J

No comments:

Post a Comment