Sunday, September 26, 2010

Do We Believe It?...Shaq and Hoopz Engaged?? + Jayz Worships The Devil??


Jay Z dissed The Hammer in Kanye West's track, So Appalled:
"the Hammer went broke so you know I’m more focused
I lost thirty mill so I spent another 30
cuz unlike Hammer 30 mill can’t hurt me".

Hammer got pissy and tweeted the following ramblings...



The word is, Shaq proposed to Hoopz at a St. Albans, TN restaurant recently. Shaq’s publicist has refused to comment on the couple’s relationship, but the restaurant owner seems to think he witnessed the engagement proposal. “I think [Shaq] may have proposed to his girlfriend. He brought a chair into the middle of the dance floor and he put a ring on her finger.” Sounds like an engagement to me!

Shaq reportedly spent his entire summer in Hopz’s hometown of Maryville, TN – he even bought a house there.

Shaq has been divorced from his wife Shaunie for six months.

I will believe when I see the wedding photos..

No comments:

Post a Comment