Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Dose of reality...Your Career is Ova Mel Gibson



Let me start by saying I love technology and this year it has exposed quite a few messy people among us. The Mess of the Day on blast is exposed racist Mel Gibson. The Passion of the Crist creator was exposed by his former flame and mother of is child Oksana Grigorieva....

According to many sources, Mel is heard saying "You're an embarrassment to me. You look like a f***ing bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault." The audio is being shopped around on the net, but no worries because like always I will get my hands on it. His third tape is under way

MESSY!

Smfh Damn!! to think I watch his last movie Edge of darkness with his sub-par acting. I want my $12.50 back!

Updated: Mel has been dropped by his Agents The William Morris Endeavor agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment